Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Searching for website of Morbid Curiosities, taxidermy, embalming, bones etc
    Some time ago I stumbled upon a website with lots of links to places to view and/or buy Morbid Curiosities such as taxidermy, embalmed and preserved items and bones as well as various other death and morbid related items.

Does anyone know the name of the site? I remember findind a specific site that sold fossils and another that sold taxidermied birds and I wish to find them again for an art project.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm searching ideas to do a website [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I’m a web programmer and I’m searching for cool site ideas. I want to make a website that will become popular, maybe not as Facebook, YouTube, twitter,. but that I can get lot of users. Of course I want to make money with that site, so I will make pay at very low price, for some options or...

Morbid Obesity A Disability? [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings All, Does anyone know if Morbid Obesity is considered a disability? I am morbidly obese and my wife is very concerned for my health and says that I should apply for Disability. I am currently working (barely) and I know in order to qualify I can not be working. I know the process can...

Preserving old taxidermy [ 2 Answers ]

While I as an animal lover, I am opposed to the hunting of animals for display, I recently inherited some taxidermy mounts from my grandmother. My Step Grandfather went on safari in the 50's and 60's and collected a lot of heads. I now have 3 and I would like to preserve them. They are in decent...

Searching for Opinion Website [ 2 Answers ]

I have seen a few commercials on TV advertising an opinion based website. For example: One of the commercials involves a lady hiring a man to do some work on her house and ends up paying him too much for work he did slowly and then receives a cable bill showing Pay per video charges during...

Searching for Website on People [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Recently I was involved with a close female friend, a verbal argument. She has since bad-mouthed me, Involved the police, taken me to court, claims I have stalked her, rung her, texted her, she's lied to all her friends and family & to people I work with about me and still continues to do this?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.