Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hidania Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 12:43 AM
    Highlights
    :( I Want To Know How Can I Get Really Blond Highlights(white) Every Time I Do Highlights They Are More Yellow Blond Than Whitewithout Damaging The Hair As Much? What Tonner Should I Use.
    helixfire Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2006, 12:48 AM
    You'll probably have to bleach them then wait a few days and then dye them. I would just go to a salon. Seriously.. lol. Been there.. Plus, not matter what its going to kill your hair.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 3, 2006, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hidania
    :( I Want To Know How Can I Get Really Blond Highlights(white) Every Time I Do Highlights They Are More Yellow Blond Than Whitewithout Damaging The Hair As Much?. What Tonner Should I Use.?

Do not bleach your hair pass the yellow stage. If you attempt to bleach your hair to the lightest shade of blonde, it will damage it.

You can use a platinum blonde hair color over the yellow highlights to achieve a lighter shade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copper/other highlights over blonde? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! My hair is coloured with bright blonde highlights which are now fading out. Can I get different highlights put in over this - blonde copper and caramel or do I have to wait for it all to grow out? Have some parties to go to over xmas and want to get the hair sorted!

Hair Highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I recently dyed my hair burgundy and found out that it really darkened. I would like to put a highlight in, what color should I highlight burgundy colored hair?

Hair highlights [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am new to all of this but was wondering if any one could help yes I've done it I put highlights in my hair and it's gone wrong there are to many can anyone tell me how to tone them down or can I colour them someway please please help

Highlights gone wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Well got the do-it-yourself highlights at the store but the highlights came out bad the color is nice and all but they are all over the place they're not aligned at all. How long do I have to wait until I can dye it a different color?I dyed it 10/5.

Highlights question [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have naturally dark brown hair and about a month ago I got caramel/blonde colored highlights put in it. I'm now tired of it and was wondering if there was anything I could use/do to make the color fade out faster. Thanks!

View more questions Search