Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HCO123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 08:43 PM
    The war with acne
    Okay seriously I have tried like everything, proactive,biore,clean and clear,st.ives... My ance just won't clear up. Yeah yeah I know it's that age where you have a lot of hormones and I'm growing up and stuff. But it really kills my self-confidence. What products have worked the best for your acne, that might help me?
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Feb 1, 2008, 08:56 PM
    You should visit a dermatoligist and get some Rx treatment. I struggled with severe acne for almost 10 years! Dermatoligists are very sensitive and understanding, just be open with them. If you aren't reliable enough to put on topical every morning and night tell them and they will give you an oral. It is a lot of trial and error as I am sure you already know ;-) The only thing that ended up working for me was ACCUTANE which is rarely Rx'd anymore due to the many many side effects, but for me it was severe enough that the risk was worth it. Good luck and I am here if you want to talk!

Just for yucks, tanning beds help a lot, but they are bad for your skin otherwise, but the light kills the bacteria, I used to tan every other day to help with my acne and make it less noticeable. Your call though on this one. It does help though :-)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 2, 2008, 02:39 AM
    No products from the supermarkets helped my acne. The only thing that did was ASPIRIN!!

I get 4 uncoated Aspirins, dissolve in a little water then apply to my face like a mask. It will be a granule kind of texture so you can add a little bit of honey in the mask if you want to too so the granules stick better.
    Leave the mask on for 15-30 minutes. Then rinse off.

You can use this mask twice a week.

Try it and let me know your results. :)
    msanka Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Feb 7, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Haven't you see the Sensiclear.com or skinstore.com for sensiclear ?
    However my product is Neutrogena Advanced solutions acne system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

War [ 5 Answers ]

There was a post about a marine that lost is life. A marine that committed suicide. I commented on about what a war can do to somebody mentally. I also commented on what I would do if I were him. All of a sudden it turned into somebody accusing me of dictating what others have to do. Which was...

War with mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. want California

Harry's War [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that showcased on hbo in the early 80's called harry's war. Do you have any idea on where I could locate this movie

War [ 7 Answers ]

I recently saw a bumper sticker that stated: "Why do we kill people to show that killing people is wrong?" While I am not a warmonger, I do see the need for it since so many of our world leaders do not have the same value system. How do I respond to "peaceniks" who can offer no viable alternative...

View more questions Search