Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steelers1girlfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Harmful Hair Dying?
    Does dying your hair multiple times create hair loss?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 07:35 PM
    I think it does because I see many older women that have dyed their hair religiously and you can see their scalp too easily.

Just look around the 'Burgh and you will see what I mean.
    steelers1girlfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I think it does because I see many older women that have dyed their hair religiously and you can see their scalp too easily.

Just look around the 'Burgh and you will see what I mean.
    I posted this question, because one of my guy friends is constantly dying his hair and I tease him that it's going to fall out. I want to see how many answers I can get and therefore print them out and show them to him :)
    friiendz_r_4eva Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 21, 2008, 07:49 PM
    I would say that it strips your hair of it's natural state
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Look around the "burgh and notice how many guys that put their hair in a pony tail and their hair is thinning also. So if he is constantly dying his hair that is one strike against it and if he is putting it in a pony tail strike two. If you live up around Shippingsport Beaver county strike three.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying Hair [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know does anyone have any idea how to dye jet black hair? I did it once but it didn't go to the roots of my hair and the color always washed out when I shampooed? I just would like to know would I have to bleach my hair blonde than dye it the color or what? Taff:o

Hair dying [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair for over 15 year blonde and then my boyfriend wanted me to go red I did not strip my hair went to sallys beauty shop and bought blondish red dye now my hair is a purpleish red please hep

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Hair dying [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally blonde and I decided to dye it slightly darker so it was a dark blonde/light brownish. I used a non-permanent dye that said it would wash out in 28 shampoos. I decided I really missed my blonde hair and got more non-permanent blonde hair dye. It didn't really work, my hair is...

View more questions Search