Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolfnz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 12:00 PM
    Tips for smooth legs
    Does anyone know the best way to get the smoothest legs? From which razors to shaving cream and lotions are the best to use... I've heard using baby lotion to shave is good but then I have a hard time cleaning out my razor.
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 06:20 AM
    Hi there,

The best way to get legs smooth is having them WAXED. A little pain goes a long way!! Good luck!

classygrl
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 16, 2005, 12:17 PM
    I Agree!!
    No razor or best shaving cream can beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by classygrl
    Hi there,

the best way to get legs smooth is having them WAXED. A little pain goes a long way!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!

classygrl
    :D :D
    jimdarling Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2005, 10:04 PM
    The best I've found...
    I have used the Awaken Sea Salt Scrub by Arbonne with my husband's Mach 3 razor (He switched to an electric razor, so somebody's got to use the left over Mach 3's.) The sea salt scrub helps to exfoliate away dead skin cells while the natural oils moisturize. I rub it all over my legs, then rinse the salt off with warm water. I use the oils left behind to shave my legs. I was surprised when I didn't find any residue on my razor or even in the bathtub. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for smoother legs. It's great even for sensitive legs like mine. It's $26.00 retail, but I think it's more than worth it.

If you are interested in the sea salt scrub, please visit my website. www.laura.myarbonne.com
    dolfnz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 07:57 AM
    :) thanks for the great tip... I will have to try that :D
    bluefin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 09:18 PM
    Smooth Legs
    * If your legs are too fat, lose fat by going on a sensible diet and exercise. Start a regular sport activity or go to the gym.
    * Sometimes, legs may not be fat, but look heavy, because of bad circulation. Put your legs and feet up.
    * If your legs are too thin, improve them with exercise. The legs can look much more attractive with better muscle tone.
    Walking and bicycling are wonderful exercises for shapely legs. At the office, walk up the stairs, instead of taking the elevator!
    * Avoid standing for prolonged periods to reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
    * Smooth legs look more appealing than fuzzy legs. Creams can be used as hair removers, and there are quite a number of shaving tools present in the market. But the best natural depilatory is a turmeric paste, apply it before a bath, and leave it on to dry.
    * After a bath, make your skin feel good by moisturising it.
    * Avoid excessive sun exposure
    * Avoid baths that are too hot
    * Elevate or raise your legs when sleeping
    * Always finish your shower with a cold water jet on your legs
    * Drink a lot
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 25, 2005, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfnz
    does anyone know the best way to get the smoothest legs?? from which razors to shaving cream and lotions are the best to use...I've heard using baby lotion to shave is good but then I have a hard time cleaning out my razor.
    You should consider using hair conditioners to shave your legs while your taking a bath or shower. It works great, and your legs will feel a lot smoother.
    Katie128 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfnz
    does anyone know the best way to get the smoothest legs?? from which razors to shaving cream and lotions are the best to use...I've heard using baby lotion to shave is good but then I have a hard time cleaning out my razor.

Believe it or not olive oil works great!
    mymemy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Don't shave for 2 weeks then shave and they will be uber smooth... also use johnsons body care 24 hour body lotion everyday :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big muscly legs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a big muscly leg ,I tried different exercises but it is make my legs bigger How can I relax my legs muscles and make it smaller??

Red bumps on legs... [ 10 Answers ]

Wow, I don't know if it's polite to ask this many questions when I first become a member... but a problem that has been bothering me since I've been shaving is something that will NOT go away no matter what I try. I have red spots( my enlarged pores) all over my legs... mostly on my lower...

Getting a smooth underlayment for Linoleum flooring [ 14 Answers ]

Hello again! I am planning to install linoleum flooring in my kitchen, for that super retro look. :) The installation instructions stress that the underlayment must be as SMOOTH as possible. Any indentations or imperfections will show through the linoleum. My underlayment is plywood, CDX...

What has 10 legs and 4 fangs? [ 10 Answers ]

I have found two spiders (for lack of a better name), in my house that have what appears to be 10 legs and a 4 fanged mouth. I've never seen anything like this before. The site is El Paso TX. There are no webs. The insect did not move fast, or present with any distinguishing abilities. Just...

Huge Legs [ 2 Answers ]

HI EVERY ONE My problem is that I have a verrrrry big leg they are huge they were not like this before ? I am walking dayly for 1 hour What your a device to me?

View more questions Search