Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alabamagirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Understanding foreclosure and repossession on credit report.
    I went through a foreclosure, but on my credit report it shows up as a repossession. Can the mortgage company put it that way on my credit report?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 03:52 PM

Asked and answered on your other thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home repossession or foreclosure... [ 6 Answers ]

We currently own a mobile home in a mobile home park in the state of Iowa. We have been trying to sell our home for close to a year now, with no luck. About four months ago, we decided to sell the home to the mobile home park the home is in, for significantly less than what we owe. We purchased...

Understanding My Credit Report [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am from ontario. I have been living in the US for the past 3 years and am returning to ontario soon. I have just pulled my credit report for the first time and don't fully understand it. I would be forever grateful if someone could please help me understand these entries and...

Understanding foreclosure and repossession [ 1 Answers ]

I went through a foreclosure, but on my credit report it shows up as a repopssession. Can the mortgage company do that?

Ford Credit repossession [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been out of work for three years. We have been able to keep paying our Ford Credit bill but are always late. Ford Credit told us that they are thinking of repossesing the car because it appears that we cannot pay. I am 30 days past due right now and plan to pay next Friday. But,...

Bad Credit on My Report From MIDLAND FUNDING Credit Issued in 1999? [ 3 Answers ]

The only thing I can think off I did not pay off was a credit card I had applied for in the year 1999 when I was in college. It was a $500 limit card, being that it was a first credit card I did miss some payments & every time I did I would get hit with a $30 late payment + $30 over limit fee plus...

View more questions Search