Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddgarcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Garnishment of wages
    I want to garnish wages from an real estate agent in GA. CIF wages are earned by a agent (independant contractor) through a broker, can their wages be garnished?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2006, 11:07 AM
    What are CIF wages? Do you already have the judgment against the individual?

Answering at least the first one will help get the question answered.

I cannot say for sure, but while I'm here: if the agent receives a paycheck from another individual or company, then I don't see why they couldn't be garnished.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garnishing Wages(Please help!) [ 3 Answers ]

I am from Wisconsin. I have a debt with a credit card company,(silly me, I let my ex boyfriend charge, with word they he'd pay me back), and they sued me. I went to court and excepted the judgement. The company's attorney contacted me and gave me a financial disclosure statement to fill out. I...

Garnishment of wages [ 3 Answers ]

How is a garnishment handled when 2 parties were envolved for one payment, can one person only be garnished for the payment due, what to do if they try to put it on one person:confused:

Garnishment of wages [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Pennsylvania who can garnish wages

What is the difference between salary and wages [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could give me the answer to this question in a precise manner.the basic difference between salary and wage

View more questions Search