I was advised by Mr. Yet to request DISCOVERY on credit card debt that I have been served with a summons. I have my Intent to Defend ready to take to court house tomorrow. Now I need to know do I get the papers at the court house for discovery or do I write them out myself. I need a guide to go by. If Mr. Yet can provide me with one I would greatly appreciate it. Or any one else that has the information. I live in Ga. If this matters.: