Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    jakonnie's Avatar
    jakonnie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 10, 2014, 09:56 PM
    How often can they do a bank levy in Oregon
    How often can they do a bank levy in Oregon ?
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

    Oct 11, 2014, 06:40 AM
    Until the terms of the writ is satisfied.
    AK lawyer's Avatar
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977

    Oct 17, 2014, 09:56 AM
    Or "... are satisfied". :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garnish a bank account in Oregon [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing business with a company that is a llc in Oregon. They have allways paid me with checks from other llc companys.I filed a small claim on the company that I did business with but now it appears that they do not have a bank act.The other llc companys that I got checks from do have...

Bank garnishments in Oregon [ 2 Answers ]

If my wages are deposited into another persons bank account, in which I am not a signer or in anyway associated with the account, can the collection agency garnish the account?

California Bank Levy Joint Bank Account [ 8 Answers ]

My wife was issued a judgement prior to our marriage in Aug 2002. She ignored the original judgement letter being young and carefree and never went to court or tried to appeal. In Oct 2008 a bank levy removed $3,500 from our joint bank account. All of the deposits in this account were made by my...

Does the bank have to notify you in advance for bank levy? [ 4 Answers ]

A levy was placed on my bank account without notice from the bank can that be done?

Bank Levy [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend received a bank levy from Chase Bank for a credit card debt. The bank account is under both names. Can they levy the joint account? We are not legally married. Also, Can we stop the levy if we go to the court? If yes, which form form do I need to complete? We are in California....

View more questions Search