Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    pudin's Avatar
    pudin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 26, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Need help filling out motion to claim exempt property form
    Have this form that I need to fill out by Friday.can't afford a lawyer, don't have funds to pay to even speak to one.. I don't understand what to claim and where it goes on the form.. got caught in a scam to make money as a part time job , but the money was taken and I received nothing but a motion to exempt form to hold on to my home and the only transportation I have.. can I please get help somewhere being I can't pay?
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Oct 27, 2011, 04:02 AM
    Many law schools have clinics that will help you fill out such forms.

    Or you could scan a attach a copy of the BLNAK form and we can try to help.

    Sounds like you fell for one of the oldest scams where someone asks you to process money for them. Have you reported this to the police? There may be victims funds to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim exempt from social security and medicare under student FICA Exemption? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am currently on F-1 Visa. I am here in US since 2003 and have been on CPT and OPT before. I am a Indian citizen. Currently I am working on my CPT. Can I claim exempt from social security and medicare under student FICA Exemption?"

Income exempt from tax and claim of tuition cost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a citizen from China. Now, I am preparing my tax form. There are two questions: 1) If I am filing my tax form with my husband who is a U.S. citizen, could we still claim 5000 tax income exempt based on Treaty Exempt Income between China and U.S. Since my husband is a U.S....

Claiming Tax Exempt treaty in Amendment form [ 4 Answers ]

I came to US in July 2007 and I claimed my tax treaty to be tax-exempt which is true for 2 years. I then realized that I might be staying in US for more than 2 years so I changed my status to Tax payer and also filed my 2007 returns with a Check to IRS for the due taxes considering me as a...

View more questions Search