Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    rarist4's Avatar
    rarist4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 21, 2014, 07:34 AM
    I have filed bankruptcy but not received forms yet. What do I do?
    I have filed bankruptcy but have not received my B9 form yet and I have a foreclosure court date next week. What do I do now?
    AK lawyer's Avatar
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977

    Aug 25, 2014, 10:25 AM
    First, if a judicial foreclosure is pending in state court, you should immediately file a notice with that court that you have filed for bankruptcy protection. Include a reference to the bankruptcy case number if you have it. This will force the state court to stay the foreclosure action.

    Also, if you have not received a copy of the B9 from the bankruptcy court, you can get it online at PACER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement filed after bankruptcy filed [ 3 Answers ]

I was summoned to appear in court on 4/15/05 for a delinqeunt debt to a credit card company. On 4/28/05, I filed bankruptcy but on my credit report the company filed a judgement on my report on 5/5/2005. Can they put a judgement on my credit after I have filed bankruptcy?

I filed Bankruptcy in May 08 due to divorce. I just received a 1099-A for our house. [ 3 Answers ]

I filed bankruptcy in May of 08 due to divorce. The house that my ex-husband and I owned together was part of that backruptcy and was discharged completely. I just received a 1099-A for this house stated a date of abandonment of 11-16-09. This is absurd and I do not know what I need to do with...

Tax audit. Filed wrong 1099 forms from previous year and received an audit notice [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008 I filed my taxes for 2007 and used the wrong 1099 forms for that specific year, 2007. It seems my tax preparer used my 2006 1099 forms, for the year 2007, and my income was $70,000 higher in 2006 than 2007. Therefore, I reported $70,000 more income than actually earned. My tax preparer...

Forms to be filed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I entered the US in July 2001. I was ion F-1 since till dec 2004 and then on OPT. My employer filed H1B and it was approved in oct 2005.I got it stamped in INDIA in feb 2006. DO I use the 1040 NR or 1040NR-EZ or 1040? As this is my first year of H1B? PLease let me know Thanks in advance...

Forms to be filed-please help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I entered the US in July of 2001. Was on F-1 until graduation in dec 2004. After on OPT and was approved H-1B, got it stamped in INDIA in FEB 2006. What forms do I need to use. IS it the 1040NR-EZ since this is my first year on H1B. Please do let me know Thanks Vineet

View more questions Search