Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    foxglove69's Avatar
    foxglove69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 1, 2017, 12:28 AM
    Us citizen moving non taxable funds to another country
    I am us citizens retiring in another country. I want to move all my cash to local bank or off shore. Are there any restrictions?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm receiving money from out side the country is it taxable [ 3 Answers ]

If I want to do service business to buy cars for my customers in over seas ,and they wire the money to my bank account to buy the cars for them ( since they pay me my fees $150 for the service ) is the cars money taxable or just my fees ?

Are patient assistance funds from a drug company taxable? [ 3 Answers ]

I take a very expensive prescription drug and the maker of the drug gives me financial assistance to pay my co-pays. Is this taxable?

US citizen marrying a UK citizen and moving to the UK [ 9 Answers ]

I am a US citizen planning on marrying my British girlfriend. I was told by the British Immigration Agency that it would be best to marry here in the US and apply here for the Settlement Visa of a Spouse, because it would be quicker. Is this true and how long will this take if done in the US or...

Is the gift from non-us citizen taxable? [ 1 Answers ]

My aunt who was non-US citizen living in Europe, proir her death from cancer, gave me her saving in a form gift of 90K that I transferred from abroad to my US bank account. It this money taxable or/and reportable?

Whether it is a taxable interest income since the principle came from other country [ 3 Answers ]

Q1: My mom from Hong Kong gave me $37,000 to deposit to my US bank, the original purposes was to pay my tuition in US college. I ended up getting a scholarship, so I had the money on CD and earn est. $1500 interest in a US bank in 2007. Would this interest counted as taxable income while I am using...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.