I live in Md and on Friday when I went to get our ss disability money out of our account, I found out the account was frozen due to a judgement. I contacted the bank and informed them that this account was protected(it is only used for ss disability deposits from ss) and that half of the money in there was deposited from ss for my minor children. They still would not do anything to help us. I then went to the courthouse and filed a motion to have the account freed up because this is our only income. I gave the court a copy of our bank statements to prove what money was in there plus a copy of the federal law 42 407(a) but the judge still refused to release the money and set up a hearing to give the other side the option to oppose the return of our money. With the federal law, what are our chances of having this money released to us