Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2be994510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 12:02 AM
    Court order levy
    California Franchise Tax Board has a court order on my New York checking/savings account. The checking account falls in exempt status as only 2 direct deposits are made every money, one from social security and the other from John Hancock Annuity pension. I transfer money from checking into savings in order to take advantage of the bank's meager interest rates. I have no other funds in the savings account other then those 2 transfers from exempt money. The bank has recently released money from my savings account to CFTB with that pension money. Can they legally do this? Can CFTB legally accept this pension money from my savings account?

Check out some similar questions!

If someone repeatedly is breaking the restraing order and court order what can you do [ 4 Answers ]

If someone repeatedly is breaking the restraing order and court order what can you do instead of waiting for two months till your next court date?

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

Motion to Quash Bank Levy & Order (Judge's) [ 8 Answers ]

I am getting ready to file the following Motions: "Motion to Quash Bank Levy", "Notice with Intent to Defend", and "Motion to Vacate Judgment", with the local city court in upstate New York where the judgment had been filed. I was never served and given notice or a chance to defend myself in...

What do you do when the court ordered supevisor does not follow court order? [ 8 Answers ]

My children have been having supervised visits every other weekend on sat for one hour. This started in late August. The judge granted supervised visit's for the father every fri night and sat afternoon for one hour each. The father said he only wanted every other weekend to the supervisor, so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.