Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squeezeitforfun Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 09:23 AM
    I can't believe I trust my money in a bank...
    Can a bank return an item to your account such as a check even though the case is still open & being investigated?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2011, 10:02 AM

You are going to have to explain the details of this a bit better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank account got red flag I need my money who can I call for the bank to relase it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a over sea investment account that I have had for many years now. I am in some financial problem and need to liquidate that account. It a very large some of money. I got the account wire transfer to my bank account. I knew the bank would red flag it because of the large amount but now it...

Transfer money from a foreign bank to an american bank [ 2 Answers ]

I am a student in California. I have a bank account in England. I want to transfer that money to my Bank of Ameica account. How do I do that without going back to England?

Is it legal to marry only to get money from your inherited trust fund money [ 4 Answers ]

Is it legal to marry some one and get paid for it So that the person can get there inherited money That they were only supposed to get when they get married. The money is in a trust fund and can't be used until this person gets married

Stuck with a bank I don't trust? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been banking with pnc bank since nov 2003.. while living in philadelphia I never had any complaints.. pnc is based in pittsburgh and last year I moved just outside and have had a nightmare ever since.. of course my financial problems have got worse.. child support stopped coming for last...

View more questions Search