Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cronicsmoker420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 01:49 AM
    Deposting blank checks into someone's bank account n getting money
    What if someone was to take there bank card and deposit flase envelopes into the bank n take out the money for a months time what is the statue of limitations on that?? Does anyone one know
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2011, 04:46 AM

This would seem to be fraud. ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. So you would need to know the SOL on fraud in your area.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2011, 06:57 AM

Hello smoker:

The bank won't let you do it more than once. But, if you did, and didn't pay it back, the SOL is probably 3 years.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank account got red flag I need my money who can I call for the bank to relase it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a over sea investment account that I have had for many years now. I am in some financial problem and need to liquidate that account. It a very large some of money. I got the account wire transfer to my bank account. I knew the bank would red flag it because of the large amount but now it...

Levying someone's business bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two year old judgment against someone in small claims court for $100.00. This man has made no payment arrangements at all. He is a local business man who owns and operates a construction company. Is there any way to place a levy on his business bank account and if so how is this done. If...

Bank account seized. Received nationwide checks for claim (in account) can these be e [ 2 Answers ]

Small claims ct. seized bank account. Want to vacate nationwide claim checks for house repair from storm and vandalizim (can these be exempt funds?)

Bank account money attachment [ 6 Answers ]

I found that in Texas you can send a simple letter telling your bank not to honor any money Attachments from your bank account by anyone but the IRS and court approved depentdent Support payments. The Texas bank is then not entitled, by law to attach any bank funds. Is This also true in Arizona?...

Bank taking money from b. Account [ 3 Answers ]

We were recently brought to the attention of a 11 year old debt through our bank.They could give us no hard proof of this debt being ours. The simple fact is we did borrow money from them and is was not that much. Our files were stolen and we received a paper stating that our debt had been forgiven...

View more questions Search