Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aminasaguti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 08:57 AM
    I won at freelotto.com ,they asked meto send my visa card account number and CVV
    I won atfreelotto.com,they akedme to give my detailson account and cvv but I don't know how to get my prize.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 12, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Scam!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 12, 2010, 09:12 AM

Why would they need your visa?

Did they email you by name or was it "Dear User" or "Dear friend"?

This is a scam. Sadly there are many of them going around and too many people falling prey to them.

Anytime someone wants information, like your name, account number, address, visa, then you have to ask yourself if it's real. I've never received one that's legit and I get at least 5 or more a day.

Delete the email, don't respond and walk away. You don't want to be their next victim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I won at freelotto.com ,how do claim the winning prize ? [ 32 Answers ]

I won at freelotto.com.they sent me details on emails stating that I have won.but I don't have a credit card because I'm unemployed at the moment.how do I claim the prize ,I even sent a letter to they mail box.I have been senting them emails but it seem it's not been answering my questions?thnk you

Can a checking account be garnished if they don't know the account number? [ 3 Answers ]

When a court ordered judgment is entered against you, can it randomly be sent to any bank to determine if you have an account there, or do they have to know what your checking account number is in order to send the garnishment?

I got a messge from Freelotto.com I won a prize. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was just surfing some sites when suddenly I got a messege in the site that I won a prize, I entered the site that is FreeLotto - Where you can win $10,000,000.00 FREE ! and it asked to fill my address so they can send the prize. I don't know if it's a scam cause they didn't ask me my...

Newspaper reprinted my phone number in another edition after being asked not to. [ 2 Answers ]

A local trade paper, (buy/sell misc. stuff,) printed my phone number as a misprint. After asking them to remove it from any future editions they reprinted the next week. Have any laws been broken?

View more questions Search