Ronbon2005's Avatar
    Ronbon2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Nov 29, 2016, 10:15 AM
    La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain
    I was sent a letter for a loan of 10 million on La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain signed by a Jennifer Anderson (Head of transfer dept.) and Barrister Gilbert A. Marshall as the banks legal attorney asking for 600 to release the funds! Although the letter is on the bank's letterhead I suspect that it's a fake scam does any one know the real contact e-mail address of this bank so I may check directly about this letter Please?
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

#2

Nov 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
    Pure scam. No need for contact info if you didn't apply for the loan.
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012

#3

Nov 29, 2016, 03:30 PM
    Scaaaaaaaam.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

#4

Nov 29, 2016, 07:42 PM
    It is a fake, more common to get emails like this, (I get several a day,) This is a common scam. You are not going to get a loan you never applied for, with money most likely they are saying you don't pay back .

La caixa bank madrid [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pending inheritance which awaits to be transferred to a personal account in my name. It will cost me $2,000 to set up.. I have been dealing with Mr. Anthonio Edwardo, Accounts Officer, The Director Foreign Operations, International Remittance Department. Is there such a person at the...

Need to check on account with La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain [ 13 Answers ]

I need to check on my account with Banco La Caixa in Madrid Spain. I have the account number. I also have the IBAN: as well as the Swift Code: I need the phone number so I can call to make sure everything is OK with my account. I want to call tomorrow and would like the phone number as soon as...