Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    leonspeights1's Avatar
    leonspeights1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 12, 2010, 07:40 AM
    If I owe how can I not have my account frozen and still pay support
    Thank you for your answer I realize that I have neglected my chid support payments in fact I have a good reason as to why I have not the point though my question is how can I have a bank account and they will not freeze it and I still make PAYMENTS towards my child support that way I will have my money in a safe place
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,801, Reputation: 2674

    Feb 12, 2010, 08:43 AM

    I don't really understand your question. It is disjointed. Correct me here, I will re-iterate.

    You have neglected child support payments and you have a good reason why (but you were probably court ordered and now there is a back up you will have to catch up, if ordered again); you want your bank account frozen, or it has been frozen for unpaid debt (is that correct). I don't get your part 'still make PAYMENTS towards my child support that way I will have my money in a safe place'.

    Please word this different so it is clear, then you will get a proper response.

    DownUnder's Avatar
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24
    Full Member

    Feb 12, 2010, 10:31 AM

    Please explain as to what you are talking about? Your post is a little confusing, Are you saying your bank account is frozen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone garnish my wages if I tried to pay the debt I owe in installments [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was ordered to pay about $3000 for rent and late fees. He asked the judge if he had to pay it all at once, the judge said no, that it was up to he and the landlord to come up with payment arrangements. The next day he received a letter from the landlord stating they wanted the money in...

Will I owe IRS if employer didn't pay taxes that were withheld? [ 2 Answers ]

My former employer filed bankrupcty and I don't know if he was paying the iRS taxes that he withheld from my checks. Will I have to pay the IRS that money if he didn't? And if so what can I do to still receive a tax return?

Money I owe the bank with a overdrawn account [ 2 Answers ]

I had a checking account with a bank and after I took out some payday loans my account was way overdrawn. I didn't know that it was this way so I wrote some checks and they got returned to the place where I had written them at. I have already taken care of the bad checks that I had out but I am...

Frozen bank account/pay check [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out that my account was frozen, as well as my recent paycheck.. I was not served any notice,calls nothing.. I don't even have the court that it was filed in.. I live pay check to pay check and have no funds... I live in NY and was told that they can not hold my pay.. but the bank will...

What can I do about fines I owe but can't pay [ 1 Answers ]

I was given almost eight hundred dollars in fines through the court I am unable to pay but dear going to jail I have 6 month old son and no family to help me? I live in Alabama. What are my options? What can I do to prevent myself from going to jail? Ps I haven't work in over a year so I have...

View more questions Search