Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    dom1nno's Avatar
    dom1nno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 5, 2018, 07:21 AM
    How and where to set up a foreign account for Kickstarter, IndieGo etc.

    I live in Czech Republic (Europe) and this country isnīt supported when you want to start a Kickstarter, IndieGo, Patreon etc. campaign. (Supported countries are usually the big ones: Germany, France, United Kingdom etc.)

    So I would like to know where is it possible for me to set up a bank account as a student for free for this purpose? I need the bank account for like 1-2 years and afterwards I donīt really care what happens to it.

    Or if you know of any other way how to do this, it would really help me out.

    Thank you for you help.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax on foreign CD account interest [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, How do I calculate interest obtained from a foreign bank CD account if the CD hasn't matured yet? Is paying tax on the interest earned at maturation an option? Also, is there a provision to reduce taxes due to losses incurred by exchange rate deprecation? Please let me know. ...

Transfer funds from my foreign bank account to my USA bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to transfer over $12,000 funds from my foreign bank account to my USA bank account. Would IRS tax me for the transfer amount even though it is my life time saving. TARO

Money received in foreign country in foreign bank account [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, 1. If I receive money from my father as a gift in Indian in my Indian Bank Account,will it be considered as income and does it need to be reported to IRS as a taxable income?The amount is less than 30k USD. 2. Sometimes I send money to my parents account in India(I do not have...

Resident alien with foreign bank account + private foreign retirement plan-form3520? [ 6 Answers ]

For 2010 I am a resident alien for tax purposes. I do have a foreign bank account with more than $10.000 so I to file form TD F 90-22.1 (thanks to bine2 for the clarification). While filing form 1040 - schedule B: Do I have to enter my foreign interest in part I? Who would be the payer, my foreign...

Form 8938 - savings account interest from foreign savings account [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I already report a foreign savings account on the FBAR but I am not sure where to report interest from this account. Do I need to include this account in my form 8938 as well? What form should I use to report the interest? I am especially confused because the interest is already taxed in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.