Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    lnsrob's Avatar
    lnsrob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 20, 2003, 01:23 PM
    Foreign currency
    Where can I get a small amount of Italian currency for a gift in Denver,CO
    lfnj68's Avatar
    lfnj68 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 7, 2008, 08:04 AM
    What to you is a small amount? The bank I work for does sell foreign currencies, but the amount of the currency must be equal to at least $150 US. Most banks offer this service, but requirements can vary. Check with your bank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Currency transactions [ 2 Answers ]

My "friend" in Ireland wants to send me money orders to deposit in a bank in the US and send him money by Western Union. Are there reporting requirements for receiving money from Europe and/or sending money to Europe? Thanks

Foreign Tax Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a GC holder and I lived in 2005 in the US but I got a small amount of wages and interest from a foreign country. I paid taxes on the foreign interest. It seems to be very difficult to fill out necessary forms. I don't know if I need to file the form 1116 to claim the foreign tax...

Foreign accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand the purpose of form 90-22.1 (foreign accounts). It says to report foreign accounts if their aggregate value is >$10,000 .( I have a GC, so I have to report my worldwide income ). But, in Schedule B for form 1040, one just mentions " yes, I do have a foreign bank account in a...

View more questions Search