Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    bbhattacharyya's Avatar
    bbhattacharyya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 7, 2010, 12:51 PM
    Get pr after study australia
    I am from India. I am presently pursuing masters in International Business and logistic Management at university of Sydney and now in third semester.
    I have learnt that, recently many students from india did not manage to get a job after their studies in australia and so after their stay back period they are returning to india. So I am a bit worried. I asked a lot of people about this and I got a mixed reaction.

    My aim is to get a PR.
    But how do I go about it? What are my chances?
    I will be grateful for your guidance.
    Thanking you
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

    Mar 4, 2012, 10:49 PM
    To get a resident and work visa you need to have a skill that is in demand and for which there is a local shortage, you should explore the possibilities of doing internship during your university vacation periods with the intent of attacting a job offer that may give you a temporary visa and let you work towards the requirements of a permanent visa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am going to study advanced diploma in children's services in Australia. [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be a permanent resident after? Do I need work experience before I apply as an immigrant? I was told that the working experience requirement for the last 12 months can be waived.. is this true? * 21 minutes ago * - 3 days left to answer.

View more questions Search