Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissingPrint Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2017, 12:20 AM
    Edward Gross (HELP FIND) Print/Postcard "Who wants to ring a little belle?"
    I'm desperately looking for information regarding a print of postcard of a little girl bent down swinging a ring through her legs with the caption that says something like "Who wants to ring a little belle". I found some information online under the library of congress copyright catalog from 1913 found under the link below. That listing is how I found this site as it shows the listing under Gross, Edward, colored postcards, Who wants to ring a little belle, April 23, 1913; 2 c. April 22, 1913; K 58058. With that no I have tried to find this print without success. The reason I'm looking for this is because this print/postcard is a part of a very special memory my Mom has with her Grandmother. If anyone can provide me with any information it would greatly be appreciated. I've search and search over the last few years looking for it or any information regarding it.
    Sincere hanks for your time and help!

(https://books.google.com/books?id=1V...lle%22&f=false)

Helpful

Inaccurate?

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between "0.5×stress×strain" and "0.5×k×(e squared)" [ 2 Answers ]

In my book, energy stored in a stretched spring or work done in stretching a spring is given as E=0.5ke˛ On another page, it is given "you can calculate the energy stored per unit volume as energy=0.5×stress×strain" Both seem same to me. Is it so?

Anyone know an artist named "Amstater" or "Amstader"? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for information on an artist from the early 1900's: "Amstater" or "Amstader". I just received signed two prints that had belonged to my grandmother. Both are rather free flowing black ink drawings in the style of Picasso. I have tried to look it up online with either spelling with...

Music video with phrases like blogging, she's hip, she's cool? [ 0 Answers ]

Im searching for a weird music video that my friend once showed me , the singer was a girl wearing bright "quirky fashionable" clothes.. in the song the word "Blogging" is repeated a lot , and so is the phrase "She's hip, She's cool!" Do you know this ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search