Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Escutcheon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Ernest Walbourne
    Can anyone give me the title of this painting please? It's appx. 35x27cms on canvas. It's a highland stream running from left to right with a dark mountain in the background.
    Unfortunately the tab which asked to upload a picture has disappeared. When I can find it I'll add the oic!

Oct 13, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Hopefully this is the missing picture:
    Attached Images

joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 13, 2013, 04:32 PM
    Why do you think it has a title? I doubt that it ever had one.

Oct 13, 2013, 10:56 PM
    Because there is some further writing below his signature which is obscured by the frame and I am loathe to take the pegs out of the frame and dismantle it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of this painting by Ernest Walbourn? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's what I do know. It is copyrighted 1924. (a registered trademark) It is signed by the artist in the lower right corner. Possibly oil on canvas. It is framed under glass. It is number 5 out of a series of 183. It was printed in Switzerland in French. The title may simply be "Paysages" par E....

What happens to ernest money? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I made an offer on a condo which we wanted to buy as a 2nd home. The property has been forclosed on and is owned by a bank. We put down 1% ernest money and the contract says that this is non-refundable (with the standard expections like can't obtain mortgage etc which does not apply to...

View more questions Search