Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smogjam Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 02:30 PM
    Can't Identify Artist Signature .
    I can't identify the artist signature/monogram - nor the artwork.

Please Help!

Thanks You.

A
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Apr 25, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Hi

Answered in your pics post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Avante Studios and/or Artist Signature - Oil Painting [ 8 Answers ]

This oil painting endorsed on the back as Avante Studios, Inc. is a mystery to me. From what I know, my parents acquired it in the 60s, and as you see, the subject matter definitely embodies the owl craze of the era. Can anyone help identify the studio, artist, or value? Any information is...

Identify Artist,signature-original lithograph-60's or 70's [ 3 Answers ]

Please help identify the artist signature on this original lithograph of a woman holding a bouquet of poppies-the style & colors used would seem to place it in the 1960's or 70's-it has a card attached to the back from the "Societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure internationale of new york...

Identify artist signature on colored print? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks for any help on identifying the artist's signature on this print. I know very little about prints so any information about the artist, scene, print itself would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/kevin819wp/MVC-002F-7.jpg...

Identify artist signature [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to identify who the artist is on this painting and how I would find out the value. I really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance

View more questions Search