Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredmykitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
    What would it be Worth
    I have a 1934 Series A $10.00 bill in good to mint condition. It was made in Minneapolis MN. I have no clue as to what it would be worth or where to look for it can you help me out please.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Value to a collector maybe it they need to complete collection if you can find someone who need it. Other wise it $10.00

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Is he worth it? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, I posted an intro under the intro link (I think so anyhow) I new to this posting stuff. I have been married 26 years to the same man and for the most part I have enjoyed it. He is very good with the kids and has always come home with a cheque. You might ask why I am here and believe...

Is it Worth Anything [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me if a picture I took with the former celebrity Shirley Hemphill of What's Happening (whose now deceased) worth any money? I took it in 1995 while in Waegan Korea.

Is it worth it [ 11 Answers ]

My now ex partner and I were on a trip over thanksgiving it didn't go well at the end. My now ex partner said we should do conseling and I agreed. We didn't talk for a few days and the next thing I heard was I broke up with her. My ex dose not want to talk to me but, wants to do conseling maybe....

View more questions Search