Motor Racing Scenes

Asked Jan 22, 2012, 04:33 AM 3 Answers
    Hi,
    I have 2 oil paintings by a painter named STEWART (Not Jackie)of motor racing scenes. The cars look like vintage 1980 CanAm or Formula 1. They were given to my wife over 30 years ago in lieu of payment by a motor racing driver & although we have spent many hours on the internet are no nearer to finding out who the painter is or whether they are worth anything financially.
    Thank you
    Bryan

Last edited by Curlyben; Jan 22, 2012 at 06:03 AM.
    Search this Question
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 12,638, Reputation: 1433
    Internet Research Expert

#2

Jan 22, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Is it like the painting that is on this page?

RAINBOW RIVER ART - Through the Eyes of Hyde - [OLD] ART GALLERY

Botom right row.
    alousyweekend's Avatar
    alousyweekend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#3

May 18, 2017, 05:58 AM
    A LOUSY WEEKEND!- VLOG #2 A long delayed second vlog

ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 14,874, Reputation: 973

#4

May 18, 2017, 06:43 PM
    And this pertains to??

Woodland scenes [ 13 Answers ]

Please can you give me any info on an artist called Ernest Walbourg Date and place of birth ? Are his paintings scarce ?

Only remember a few scenes... Please help [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much about this movie but a few scenes. 1st scene I remember was the moster was puppeteering 4 adult heads with his tenticals. The four heads belong to 2 males and 2 females. The were all in bed and it seemed as dough the were fooling around underneath the sheets. 2nd scene I...

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

Coworker behind the scenes. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of training a coworker at my job, for the same position that I have now. In my job, we need more than one of this type of *leadership* This person who I thought was OK and good for the leadership job has turned out to be a back stabbing trouble maker. I had encouraged...