Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Detcord's Avatar
    Detcord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 25, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Name the parts of a building
    Are the vertical structures on the fašade of a building which support the architrave called "pilasters" if these same components also form the corners of the fašade?


    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,468, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert

    May 25, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does a building manager charge for a condo building per issue? [ 0 Answers ]

We would like to hire a building manager for our condo complex. We already have a property management company, but they only look after the financial budgeting. We need someone to attend to any problems with the building like noise complaints, landscaping on a per call basis or a regular fixed...

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

Names of building parts [ 1 Answers ]

See my photos of the facility: Free Photo Sharing | Free Picture Share On the blueprints, it referred to the horizontal beams between the window bay assemblies as spandrels and the large roof/ceiling beams as "lin-tees". :confused: So are there special names for: Glass\concrete panels...

View more questions Search