Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    im-fran's Avatar
    im-fran Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 31, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Architectural terminology

    I two sets of drawings for the same property. I cannot however figure out the levels. Can anyone explain why in one map fgl = 91.135 and in the other map FFL = 31.94. The references are for the same spot. In another drawing(ffl 91.135) there are references to TOK or TDK These would appear to show drops in ground levels. Ranging from 101.082 to 98.235.
    I should appreciate any help as to what the differences mean.

    amricca's Avatar
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92
    Senior Member

    Mar 31, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Sometimes elevations are based on actual sea level and sometimes they are rounded off so that the main level is 100'-0". This may be the difference in your drawings. Can you scan in what you are referring to? If I can see it I may be able to hlp you more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating an Architectural Control Committee ? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I recently moved into an existing community in Roseville California. With-in a few months we began to noticed that there were several homes in the neighborhood that were in violation of the CC&R. (e.g. person living in a motorhome in the driveway, 12 people living in one 1,300 sqft...

Terminology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I need to know the word(s) people use for this: Some companies sometimes ask their employees to take some time (a week or two) off without pay when the employers are running out of money. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Free architectural help [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for free architectural help (state schools, outreach programs, state/federal programs) in designing a passive solar energy home. Anybody out there had any experience in this area or know where I can go for help? Hiring an architect is an option but it would take a big bite out of my...

Architectural Control Committee [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning to build in a restricted community in Texas. We have submitted and amended home plans to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) which is separate and apart from the HOA. This ACC is composed of the developer and a retired builder who owns the lot next to ours (who has a somewhat...

View more questions Search