We just moved into a new house and we cannot hook up our dryer! It has the 'standard' (as far as I know it is standard) big huge 4 prong plug. But where the connections are for our washer and dryer there are only regular standard 3 prong plug outlets. I did notice what looks like a gas 'connector' there. Can I buy something to convert my 4 prong plug into a 3 prong outlet? Or am I S.O.L.? We just bought the washer and dryer set a few months ago so I do not want to have to go buy a new one that runs off gas. Do I have any options at all? Are gas dryers really that common? In all the houses I have been in (including my families) I always see the big 4 prong outlets I have never seen a gas one.