Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lee Comer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 03:50 PM
    Vaillant gas boiler issue
    I had a brand new gas boiler installed in Jan 2010. It broke down last week and cost over £100 to repair. Shouldn't it be covered by the sale of goods act - i.e. should work without breakdown for 6 years?

Check out some similar questions!

Oil boiler switch to gas boiler [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1940's oil furnace with original radiator (built in fin tube with steel, radiator size covers) I want to switch to high efficiency natural gas. Are there any "Don'ts" that I should be aware of? I want to get a combination system and replace my electric water heater also. Is an instant hot...

Spark ignition gas boiler Weil McLain pilot lights but boiler doesn't s [ 2 Answers ]

Spark ignition gas boiler. Weil McLain gas boiler. The pilot lights but the boiler doesn't start.

Replacement coil for Vaillant VIH 190/3 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Vaillant 190/3 indirect water heater that needs a new coil. I am looking for a source for the part and any other bits and pieces that are needed to do the replacement. I also need a manual for the unit. Can anyone provide assistance for my search?

Furnace Boiler Issue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boiler type of furnace in my home (AO Smith, Model# HW120P720, photo attached). When it gets colder outside the boiler makes a "whining" noise when the gas/pilot comes on to heat up the tank. The noise stops as soon as the gas shuts off. Is this a gas regulator that is going bad? If so,...

Vaillant poor domestic hot water [ 1 Answers ]

Vaillant F75-W-45 tankless hot water furnace. I am having a problem getting and keeping hot water in shower. Have to turn up thermostat to run furnace to keep hot water for shower. Furnace runs well and is serviced yearly. Heat works fine (fhw baseboard). I was told I needed to replace tankless...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.