Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ED Rice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Black & Decker CA1440 Canister Vacuum Bags
    Cannot find bags for B&D Vacuum Cleaner.
    Model CA1440. Can anyone help?

Ed Rice
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Ed, the only Black&Decker Canister I am coming up with is a bagless one. Your best bet would be to contact Black&Decker directly and ask them how or where you can buy the bags.

This is a link to their web site:

Contact us at Black and Decker

I have had this happen to me in the past and was forced to buy a new vacuum because I couldn't find bags anywhere. :(

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Ring Around Nose & Dark Eye Circles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My name is Sophia and I have dark circles around my eyes. I also have a dark ring going across my nose. I was wondering if you have any idea of how I can work on diminishing them?? I have had both of these problems since I was a little girl and now I'm 22 years old. If you can or can't help...

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

Installing Ceiling Fan Wall Remote with Red & Black Wires? [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Hampton Bay Wall Remote Control that transmits a signal to a receiver that I will install behind the Ceiling Fan assembly. Problem: Remote instructions state to connect the 2 Black wires from the wall switch to the new Remote switch. The wall switch has a Red and a...

View more questions Search