Jun 25, 2012, 05:30 AM
    On the whirlpool refrigerator how cold should it be
    It's a whirlpool we touched the side and it just didn't seem cold enough
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lg0414 View Post
    its a whirlpool we touched the side and it just didnt seem cold enough
    It shouldn't be cold on the outside... just the inside. You never said WHERE you touched it.

And you really need a thermometer INSIDE it to know if it is are insn't getting cold enough. 10 degree differnce is hard to judge by feel and make all the difference between working and not working very well. And definitely between a safe food temp and an unsafe one.

This is one of those proverbial times wher close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2012, 06:17 AM
    The outside has the hot gas line routed around it and around freezer door, so it's warm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen aid refrigerator will not get cold [ 0 Answers ]

Niether side gets cold compresser kicks in out fan is working coils are clean what else could be problem

Kenmore Cold Spot Refrigerator [ 0 Answers ]

The tops of my shelves are getting all wet from a dripping in my refrigerator.. The freezer is cold and the refrigerator is cold.. Someone told me it could be condensation but it is a constant drip.. I would appreciate any help I can get before I have to call a repair man.. Thank you

Refrigerator and freezer run but do not get cold [ 1 Answers ]

My maytag refridge and freezer run but they don't get cold

Whirlpool Side by side refrigerator Model GS5SHAXQOO Serial SR1148136 DOM 03-04 [ 1 Answers ]

The lites in the fridg would intermittantly go on and off, and there was a clicking sound like a relay hooking-up and letting go. Now the lits Do NOT work. Freezer lites work correctly(tells me they are on different circuit) Am I thinking in the right direction that it has a bad relay? Where is it...

Whirlpool Refrigerator model number GD5PHAXLB00 drain pan always overflowing [ 4 Answers ]

Our drain pan has started overflowing all the time. We empty it and it fills up and overflows again within the next day. It is on a whirlpool side by side gold energy star fridge and one of those non removable pans. It is supposed to evaporate on it's own but it is not. We have a garage under...

View more questions Search