Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdaddynate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Removing Tub Stopper
    How do you remove a tub stopper that is part of the drain. I am sure there is a way to detach, but can't figure it out.

Any help would be great.
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2007, 09:21 PM
    If it's a 'tap-toe', it should unscrew from the drain shoe by turning it to the left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove the stopper? [ 18 Answers ]

I have a tub that has enough of my wife's hair in the drain that it doesn't drain fast enough during a shower, and it doesn't hold water during my kids bath. My primary question is, how the heck do I remove the drain stopper on this style tub? It seems to have become a more common stopper...

Problems Removing a Tub Spout [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently trying to remove the tub spout from my bath. I have the one with the screw underneath the spout. I think I may have stripped the screw please help with suggestions on how to remove the screw/spout without damaging the pipe. I am able to turn the spout around without any problems....

Lavatory pop up stopper [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new large Kohler sink installed in the bathroom. The pop up stopper can be twisted and pulled out. I've got the pivot rod piercing the eyelet of the stopper and I've tightened the retaining nut, but with minimal twist, the stopper just comes out of the drain. I would think that the pivot...

Removing stem bolts from tub faucets [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening! I am trying to remove the bolts that hold the stems of the hot and cold water faucets on the tub. I'm using a cresent wrench and it's almost rounding the edges of the bolt. I've sprayed WD-40 in between the bolt and water pipes but they haven't budged yet... I'm trying to get the...

View more questions Search