Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staceycossaboon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Admiral design series heavy duty washing machine filled with water and then stopped.
    I manually removed all of the water but still does nothing won't fill or anything, there is no sound, its just doing nothing. Checked the outlet and that's fine

Check out some similar questions!

My Kenmore Heavy Duty Soft Heat series dryer is rotating off center in the machine. [ 1 Answers ]

I removed the top but could see nothing broken but suppose the culprit must be under the drum that's causing the problem. How do I access the problem? When you look inside you can see that the drum is resting at a slight angle as there's an uneven gap between the front and back rims and the drum....

Kenmore 70 series washing machine filled up but the makes a humming noise and will no [ 0 Answers ]

The washer filled up with water, like normal, but then it would not run. The agitator would not start and there is this loud humming noise. You can hear a click like it is going to start, but then it stops the noise for a moment and then you hear the click again and the humming starts again.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.