Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevylumina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 07:43 AM
    Why Does My Toilet Not Flush Properly?
    When I flush the toilet the bowl fills up with water and goes down really slow and it doesn't flush everything down. Then it doesn't fill all the way back up with water? We live on the bottom floor of a apartment complex and also we have major sewer lines being replaced What do I do?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Your sewer line is partially stopped up. It could be anything in the line, even roots sometimes grow into old lines and it requires new lines to fix the problem. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet doesn't flush properly [ 8 Answers ]

When flushing toilet water spins around long time then goes down slow any idea ?

My toilet will not flush properly [ 4 Answers ]

My toilet will not flush properly. I have plugged and snaked. I have pulled the toilet and snaked it from both ends as well as the main drain. I have no other problems on this drain, showers, sinks and another toilet! What am I missing? Jim

New toilet and still won't flush properly [ 5 Answers ]

Long story, but here goes... I had plumbers in because my toilet was leaking water onto my basement ceiling. They replaced the seal on the toilet and immediately afterwards it wouldn't flush properly.. filled with water, about 3/4 of the way in the bowl and water gushed up out of my sink drain...

Toilet don't flush properly [ 1 Answers ]

The "whirlpool" action seems to work fine but all the water don't go out of the bowl. Could it be the little hole at the bottom of the bowl? What is that for? Plenty of water in the tank and it all empties out OK, just won't go all the way down. Can't afford a plumber so any help would be great....

Toilet Won't flush properly [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a 1998 Double Wide Manufactured Home. There are two toilets in the house on opposite ends. The one off the Master Bedroom works fine, but the other toilet will not flush properly. It will work for a couple of days without any problems and then it starts clogging and when...

View more questions Search