Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smahoney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 08:50 AM
    Dishwasher 665.1359 door latch
    My Kenmore dishwasher model 665.1359 door latch will not stay closed unless I put a lot of pressure on the door, then the cleaning cycle will start.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 03:51 PM
    Part number 8 needs to be adjusted out slightly.
    Attached Images

smahoney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Sounds simple enough, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeep GC replace door latch [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The driver side door latch is broken, (not operational). The door won't open. I have been trying to find another door latch at the local salvage yards without any luck. Does the replacement latch have to come from a jeep GC, or is there another vehicle that could...

Kenmore Ultra, Quiet Standard 665.1359 [ 0 Answers ]

Had lights blinking then nothing. Tried all suggestions and nothing is working. Only have used it about 12 times and is 3 years old. I was told by Sears salesman that they will quit working if not used regularly. Does this mean I need to buy a new one NOT Sears? Any other suggestions-pleae help...

Dryer Door Latch [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the door latch on a Kenmore HE2 Gas Dryer? Do I have to unscrew the back of the door to acess the part?

Oven Door Latch Broken [ 6 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool built in oven. '84 The oven door will not go back on, the hook on the inside is broken, so the latch is unable to catch. I have had 3 repair men out and they can't figure out how to get to the inside of the oven to repair/replace this latch. I appreciate answers. Thanks

Oven latch won't allow door to shut [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE electric stove. My daughter tried to auto-clean the oven she moved the latch from left to right and started the cleaning cycle. Then later during the cycle decided she needed the oven she shut the switch off but did not wait for the oven to cool before using a screwdriver to force open...

View more questions Search