Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bodine Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Old ge wall oven
    The number on the bottom of the door plate is 501P3BR3.8 is this the model number? Im trying to find a replacement for the broil element.
    bodine Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 08:07 AM
    I found the parts at senecarivertrading.com very low prices

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a wall oven [ 6 Answers ]

Hi - replacing my Moffat wall oven with a neighbours GE wall oven/convection oven. My service has your traditional 4 copper wires - red, black, white and ground. The Moffat had four - it was an easy match. GE oven has FIVE - red, black, white, green and BLUE. I know what to do with all the...

Wall oven [ 1 Answers ]

I Installed It But I Can't Get It Started... I Need Help Quick... thanksgiving Is Thursday N I Just Bought A Ton O Food...

Wall oven [ 1 Answers ]

We recently installed new kitchen cabinets and the workers put back the oven.However,when we use it,it heats up the uper cabinets.Do I need to reinstall with insulation or does it require a vent of some sort. Thank you, Lyle Grant

Intermittent Wall Oven [ 8 Answers ]

I own a Frigidaire convection wall oven model FEB386CE. After the oven has reached the programmed temperature and has been operating for a while the broil and bake elements stop working. It appears that once the oven has cooled, they again are functional. The convection element works any time. I...

Wall oven [ 2 Answers ]

I got new wall oven. It was working for a while now it's not working. Oven light, clock and all buttons are working but the when I set it for bake it does not warm up. I have it connected directly to 220 volt outlet. Do I need fuse panel between oven and power outlet?

View more questions Search