Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsotey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Refrigerator not cold
    Just over 1 year old, my Amana fridge section of bottom freezer model is too warm. Freezer is fine. Fan is not kicking on by itself to move freezer air to fridge. Sometimes the fan starts like it should. Sometimes the fan starts, stops right away then starts again as it should and stays on. Sometimes we have to "tap" the freezer temp control area and like magic, the fan starts. Any ideas? Model ABB221FEW2.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator doesn't get cold [ 3 Answers ]

I have a magic chef refrigerator. I can hear it running, but it doesn't get cold in either the fridge part or freezer. It doesn't make ice cubes, but I can see frost building up in the back of the freezer part.

Refrigerator too cold [ 1 Answers ]

It's a admiral ATB2110DR freezer on top model about 8 years old. Everything seems to be working okay except the temp. I've replaced the temp control/thermostat twice and it still runs too cold. With the freezer set and max and the fridge set a min the fridge still gets down to around 32. The...

Refrigerator not getting cold [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed that my Frigidare refrig. Was not getting very cold but the freezer was working fine. I took the back cover in the freezer off and de-thawed the coils. I replaced the defrost switch in the refrigerator but it looks like the ice is still building up on the back wall of the freezer. Any...

Refrigerator/freezer isn't as cold [ 2 Answers ]

My refrigerator will not get that cold.The freezer side won't freeze as fast as normal.Some water leaks from under it a little.I want to know what to do about it.It is an Amana.

Refrigerator not cold [ 2 Answers ]

Whirlpool refrigerator is not getting cold. Followed suggestion to clear vents between fridge and freezer - freezer is cold - but fridge is warm. Suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.