Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 07:59 PM
    The tub on my kenmore elite he3 will not spin for the wash, rinse or spin cycle.
    The tub on my kenmore elite HE3 will not spin for the wash, rinse or spin cycles. The motor is making the usual sounds like it's supposed to but the tub just does not budge.
    JimGu Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2011, 01:53 PM
    Often times folks don't check their pockets and something like a nail, etc. can get into the perforations in the inner tub, go through and hit the outer tub and stop it from turning. That inner tub should turn freely by hand. Check carefully inside with a flashlight for such a thing. Failing to find anything like that... check the belt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Wahser Elite won't spin in rinse and spin cycles [ 1 Answers ]

I been having problems with my Kenmore washer elite model 110.16962502, it is not spinning at the rinse and spin cycles. It agitates but it will not do the spin. If I play a little bit with the drum (spinning it manually) and opening and closing the lids it will then start spinning. Any ideas on...

Kenmore 80 Series Wash won't spin cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore 80 series Washmachine washes clothes but won't spin out water. It drains but won't start spin cycle. I can stick my finger in the button and start the drum, if clothes are evenly balanced if I spin it fast enough it will start going on its own. Once inawhile it will go on its own but...

Kenmore washer trouble, Stopping at Rinse/Spin Cycle [ 25 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore 80 series washer model number 110.26862503. It is just over one year old and the wife has had an issue the last month or so. It started that the cold water stopped filling. So I just switched the hoses and went off to buy the inlet valve assembly. I have not had the time to...

View more questions Search