Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raynecat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 08:03 PM
    How do I fix error code F dL on a Kenmore 45862 front load washer
    My washer did not drain properly so I did the cancel and drain/spin function and that worked but when I went to run the next load I heard a 'clicking' sound and then the F dL error started flashing and beeping. So I did the cancel process again, opened and closed the door but still got the same error message.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore front load washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore front load washer model 417. The rest I don't know. They put the tag behind the door and with the moisture and heat it wore the numbers off. Anyway, here is my problem. When you press the start button everything seems fine, you hear soleniods clicking and all, but after about 20...

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

Kenmore front load washer [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore front load washer Mod.# 970-C45192-00, fills, tumble and drains only, no spin during the cycle. The display in any cyle goes to blank when it reaches the last 7 minutes beeps as complete and stops with no final spin. Is this a control board or motor speed board or other ? Thanks for...

Kenmore Elite front loader washer error code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite front loader washer and I am getting the error message F35. I have tried to unplug the machine and let it reprogram, but it is still happening.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.