Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkstump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Kenmore Cold spot Model 106 - RUMBLING!
    I have a kenmore coldspot refrigerator model #106 60192000 with a manufacture date of 09/00 is making a loud rumbling/vibrating noise. When you turn the temperature dial all the way down to the warmest setting it kicks down and stops rumbling. What is the noise? How do I fix it?

I just started suddenly tonight and we tried vacuuming the vents and disconnected and reconnected the water lines.

Please, if you have an answer we'd love to know what is wrong.

Thanks!!
    helper213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 04:48 PM
    It is the evaporator fan located in the freezer behind the vents. That vent is removable. I had the same problem and I took that vent off and the fan was vibrating. If you have the skill you can replace the fan yourself. It is a very small fan. Hope I helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Kenmore Cold Spot Refrigerator [ 0 Answers ]

The tops of my shelves are getting all wet from a dripping in my refrigerator.. The freezer is cold and the refrigerator is cold.. Someone told me it could be condensation but it is a constant drip.. I would appreciate any help I can get before I have to call a repair man.. Thank you

Kenmore coldspt refrigerator with loud rumbling noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore coldspot refrigerator model #106 60192000 with a manufacture date of 09/00 is making a loud rumbling/vibrating noise. When you turn the temperature dial all the way down to the warmest setting it kicks down and stops rumbling. What is the noise? How do I fix it?

View more questions Search