Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giomaida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Kenmore Elite front loader washer error code
    I have a kenmore elite front loader washer and I am getting the error message F35. I have tried to unplug the machine and let it reprogram, but it is still happening.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 15, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Hello giomaida. From what I have read the error code F35 points to a pressure switch issue.

1. Remove the top panel, three screws in the back, you will gain access to the pressure switch.

2. With the tub empty, remove the vinyl hose from the switch and blow backwards through the hose to clear any restrictions. If the fault codes return after diong this, you will likely need to replace the pressure switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Washer Error Code F 26 [ 4 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite HE 3t washer will not unlock and displays error code f 26. What does error code f 26 mean?

Kenmore Elite Washer Error Code F21 [ 5 Answers ]

My washer quit in the middle of a cycle and displays F21 error code. How do I fix this?

Kenmore Elite Washer Error Code F4 [ 6 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite Washer Error Code F4 what does it mean?

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3t Washer (front loader) it appears to not have any power. [ 2 Answers ]

After my Kenmore completed a wash cycle it just stopped working. It appears to have no power. What could be the problem??

Kenmore Elite Calypso washer error code [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Kenmore washer throwing the error code 5d. Does anyone know what that means?

View more questions Search