Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjm1219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Kenmore Dryer (90 series) - Need access to timer panel
    How do you gain access to the timer?

Having trouble getting in to the electronic bridge (where the timer and other knobs are) to replace the timer.

Have removed screws, but still can't access the timer.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the capacity of my Kenmore 80 Series Washer & 90 Series Dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out what the capacity is of our Kenmore Washer and Dryer that we purchased over 10 years ago in Canada. I can't find it anywhere on the machine or manual. The Model # of the Kenmore 80 Series Super Capacity Plus Washer is 110.4784292, Serial #CH0802766. The model # of the...

Kenmore series 80 dryer timer keeps dryer running through cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 year old series 80 kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

Kenmore Elite Dryer Toe panel - how to get panel OFF! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model # 110.600094990 27 inch Electric Dryer - NOW How the heck does one take the Toe Panel Off / or Open this lower section of the dryer? There are two lower edge clips and two upper edge retainers. I CAN NOT get the panel to budge! This is a 7 yr old unit. Thx DAS

Kenmore Dryer Timer problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite dryer, 6 years old. The dryer will only turn on in the auto-moisture setting and then quickly speeds through and shuts off. Won't operate on the normal timer setting

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.