Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hondasi00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 09:26 AM
    Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer OL err Code
    I have a Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer that is reading the error code OL.

I do not have model number. I bought the washer and dryer from a used vendor I have looked everywhere for the model #, I guess they might have scratched it off?

If anyone has an error code list of this washer please list it for me , I am trying to troubleshoot it.

Thanks.
    flipper81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Model # is located under the lid toward the back. Usually a gray sticker or tab.
    OL means open lid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite washer won't spin or agitate [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year olf Kenmore elite washer that does not spin/agitate or pump water. Took the shell off, pump off, motor off. I left the motor connected to the wiring, tried to spin/agitate, but get no motion on motor, just a buzzing noise. Seems like the motor is bad? Is there any way to test this,...

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washing Machine doesn't spin [ 32 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have the correct model number. Nothing on back of washer. Under lid: SM 9710768-C. This is a Kenmore Elite Catalyst heavy duty, top load, king size capacity, ultra quiet pak, 3 speed motor with 6 speed combinations washing machine. I've tried both spin speeds, but neither work....

Kenmore elite catalyst washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Model number 11020072991 Ok, here's where I'm at. I believe it's the drive coupler? I've disconnected the control panel and fliped it back. I remove the brass colored springs holding on the cover and removed the cover after disconnecting the clamps and hoses needed. Now, I'm stuck and don't...

Kenmore Elite washer won't drain [ 12 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Catalyst washer Model #11020096992 is now five years old. I have had nothing but problems with this supposed "top of the line" product. We probably could have purchased another washer or two by now. The most recent problem is that it won't drain during the rinse and spin cycle. ...

View more questions Search