Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retiredinlandha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Refrigerator too cold
    It's a admiral ATB2110DR freezer on top model about 8 years old. Everything seems to be working okay except the temp. I've replaced the temp control/thermostat twice and it still runs too cold. With the freezer set and max and the fridge set a min the fridge still gets down to around 32. The damper is working. There is some type of timer in the same housing that holds the thermostat that I don't know what it does. Can anyone help?
    :confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 06:11 PM
    The timer is a defrost timer for the self defrost system. Make sure the thermostat probe is in the same location as the original.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator doesn't get cold [ 3 Answers ]

I have a magic chef refrigerator. I can hear it running, but it doesn't get cold in either the fridge part or freezer. It doesn't make ice cubes, but I can see frost building up in the back of the freezer part.

Refrigerator not getting cold [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed that my Frigidare refrig. Was not getting very cold but the freezer was working fine. I took the back cover in the freezer off and de-thawed the coils. I replaced the defrost switch in the refrigerator but it looks like the ice is still building up on the back wall of the freezer. Any...

Freezer is cold but refrigerator is not [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all. My refrigerator is ESTATE model TT184KXDW00. I found the refrigerator is not cold at all but the freezer is working. Please advise what I could do. Many Thanks!

Kenmore Refrigerator too cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Sears Kenmore refrigerator 106.74203400 too cold. Freezer and refrig sections set to max temperature. No obstructions by controls. Milk is freezing.

Refrigerator not cold [ 2 Answers ]

Whirlpool refrigerator is not getting cold. Followed suggestion to clear vents between fridge and freezer - freezer is cold - but fridge is warm. Suggestions?

View more questions Search