Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dellicate Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Kenmore 300 series, just bought it, leaks a little from back/ bottom
    Called Sears for advise, no help from them yet... I read the manual and it said I have to level it or the tub needs to be centered. Should I be worried? Just got it the other day. It washes great, a little noisey, Im figuring that's because its not level. Is Sears supposed to send a Tech. or what? Anyone with some advise I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 09:37 PM

Dellicate - IF the washer is less then 30 days old. Tell them to send a repairman or you are going to notifi the better buss. Beaure and c the state cossummers affirs and turn it over to them . Also if you paid by credit card you have a certain time limit to let them know about the problem and to repair the problem at their expense, You can cancell the payment to them by going threw your card co. :: Good Luck But your problem is more then likely the pump when it goes to drain , or a hose connected to the pump , that's where I would check first, ;;F.B.E.
    dellicate Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Blue Eagle View Post
    Dellicate - IF the washer is less then 30 days old. tell them to send a repairman or you are going to notifi the better buss. beaure and c the state cossummers affirs and turn it over to them . also if you paid by credit card you have a certain time limit to let them know about the problem and to repair the problem at their expense, You can cancell the payment to them by going threw your card co. :: Good Luck But your problem is more then likely the pump when it goes to drain , or a hose connected to the pump , thats where i would check first, ;;F.B.E.
    Thank you for replying. I leveled the machine (I found a lever in my home) and then I centered the tub. I did a load the other day and its fine now. No problem. I am doing a load now, and there is no more problem. But I did pay by credit card, and I do know I can stop payment if all goes wrong.

Thanks for you great reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore series 90 washer leaks [ 1 Answers ]

Well my family and I currently moved into a new place. Since the move, it has only been like a week, it has leaked really bad. I start a load and a little while later the next thing that I know is there is water coming out from the bottom of the washer. I am not sure what to do to fix it. The...

Kenmore model 106 leaking water into bottom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator model 106 which is leaking water into the bottom of the refrigerator. The ice maker quit working about the same time the water puddling started. I have turned off the water source so I don't believe the puddling is coming from the icemaker.

GE Bottom Freezer PFSS6PKW water dispenser leaks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new GE 25 cu.ft. bottom freezer French Doors refrigerator model number PFSS6PKW. When it was installed, the water dispenser dripped after filling a glass of water. The delivery person said there was no solution according to tech support. I live in the country and have a well. The...

View more questions Search