Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wobbly World Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Side by side fridge and frezer is working then not.
    My side by side fridge and frezer is working all right then all of a sudden it will not be working for a couple days then it will be all right. I don't understand why can anyone help me? Frezer seems only to work in the bottom shelfes.
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Jun 3, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Call a repairman. There are too many unknowns here. Could be any of a number of problems. Defrost timer, defrost tstat, defrost heater, condenser fan, etc, etc. I don't even know the make or model.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

View more questions Search