Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldiegal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 10:04 AM
    Auto complete
    Hi - I have a newer PC and have a problem with the auto complete feature - I don't want it... lol... so how do I find where it is to turn it off... I am running windows XP SP1 - thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2006, 10:44 AM
    If you mean for fields on websites, then it's a browser issue:

For Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options, Content Tab: Click the Auto Complete Button and choose your settings there.
    PalmMP3 Posts: 321, Reputation: 28

Feb 23, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Or, for Firefox: Tools menu > Options > Privacy icon > Saved Forms tab > Uncheck the checkbox and press OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Washer Won't Complete Spin Cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore 110.4549290 that will agitate, and even will spin up to and including the start of the rinse cycle. It then drains the first rinse water, puts in a couple cups of water, but does not go into the rest of the spin cycle. The timer can be heard running (quietly), and it shuts...

Rigor Mortis - Complete [ 2 Answers ]

What tissue of the body is in rigor mortis? What is the physiological explanation for rigor mortis? What is the usefulness of the phenomenon of rigor mortis in forensic medicine? Assume the body is buried in a casket and exhumed five years later for a medical test. If the biceps brachii...

Wireless Routers - Complete Novice Here! [ 24 Answers ]

Hi :) All this new technology gives me brain ache! So I would really appreciate the help of someone who understands about wireless routers and networks as I know practically nothing. Our main computer is a Sony Vaio laptop with XP professional, service pack 2. This computer belongs to work...

Complete confusion [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have quite a few things going on for me, creating loads of confusion and a lack of clarity. 1. I have recently moved country and I'm looking for a new job. I did find an OK one, (contract work, part time) but it looks like it might have dried up. Should I be hanging in there or looking...

The Complete DSO Exploit Fix! [ 15 Answers ]

I've tried all the fixes and still get a DSO exploit popping up on Spybot S&D. However, I don't get the same locations of the exploit as you do. They are in the '0' folder but there are no 1004 files to delete. I have deleted them previously. The new location for the exploit is DSO Exploit:...

View more questions Search