Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    len1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Tran XB80 error message Pressure Switch erro
    I have a pressure switch error on my Tran furnance- this is causing no call for heat. I replaced the pressure switch and that seemed to work for a couple of days, now its not calling for heat and Im getting the same error. I've cleaned out the drain hose and made sure there are no obstructions. What else could be causing this problem?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Check your vent to be sure it is free of any obstructions, also make sure your combustion air inlets to your closet are open and not pluged with something, good luck, Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XL90 Pressure Switch Error [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to start up my furnace this weekend and I got 1 click and then a 2nd click and the error code for pressure switch. I need to know what my next step is to disgnose the problem and get it running since the temps are dropping to just above freezing at night now. I had the blower motor...

Error message? [ 4 Answers ]

Why whenever I'm sending email through outlook express error message appear saying like this?. unable to find the email server. verify the server information in your account properties... looking forward from reply and thank you!

CD-R/W error message [ 7 Answers ]

I receive a "destination drive in use" error message when I attempt to copy a disk on this Compaq Presario. I'm using Nero and it loads fine up to the point of the actual burn. The message. Any help will be appreciated and thanks.

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

Error message when trying to save a web page. Please help me Marthie

Error message [ 8 Answers ]

After a recent about with a virus my computer gives me the error message Explorer.exe- Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000005). Click OK to terminate the application. Any hints on how to fix this. I still have access to explorer in safe mode but that's...

View more questions Search